Lawson Alliance - The Minority

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lawson Alliance - The Minority

We are the minority of Lawson. We hope to become the majority. So sign up today!

Forum Rules

Jon
    Jon
    Administrator
    Administrator

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Jon Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:03 am

Well, first off, if you're a guest, you are either one of these two people:
    1) Someone that goes to the same school as me. Or used to. Basically, someone I know in real life that is not my family.
    2) Some random guy that stumbled here by some random chance.

If you are categorized in "1)", then you're at the right place. Proceed to create an account, after reading our rules and guidelines below.

If you are categorized in "2)", then I politely tell you to go away right now. Sorry, this forum is personal. P-e-r-s-o-n-a-l. If you're not from my school, or the school of someone I know, you should not be here. Therefore, please hit the "Back" button on your browser and never visit here again.

Rules and Guidelines:
    -No cursing. Or swearing. Or profanity. Or obscenity. In any form! This includes pictures, text, signatures, profile pictures, etc! I don't want history to repeat itself in the form of Leo's Google Group.
    -No insulting or harassing other members. See previous rule.
    -No spamming.
    -No hacking.
    -When making an account, put your account down as your first name, and if you want, with your last initial, if more than one person I know has that last name... Don't put something random, like "evil_dragon_knight_21308" or "supreme_god_overlord_hot_lol213871231". Or at least put it as something everyone can recognize you as... Nothing ridiculous. A good example includes "The2ndOne3". No one knows who that is. An example of a passable name is "Dianosaur", cause everyone can figure out that's Diana. Oh, and don't make your name something like "a1a2r3o4n5" 'cause although we can tell that's Aaron, it hurts my brain seeing a jumble of letters and numbers like that. =/
    -Listen to Admins. They spent their time to make the forum and sections, so try to respect them because they put in their effort to give you a place to talk to friends.
    That's about it.

-Jon

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 am